Tell Your Story
Your story can make a difference.
- Are you an individual with a bleeding disorder or a caregiver who has medical bills that weren’t covered by insurance or other forms of reimbursement?
- Have you or someone close to you had trouble obtaining or keeping adequate health insurance coverage?
- Have you reached or are you facing a lifetime insurance cap?
- Have you been turned down for Medicaid, Medicare, or another government program?
- Has an insurer or government agency limited your ability to access a particular product or service?
- Are you a healthcare provider with a patient whose insurer has limited access to a product or service, or has denied reimbursement for a needed service?
The National Hemophilia Foundation wants to hear from you. Real stories about personal experiences can help lawmakers, the media, and others understand the everyday struggles that people with bleeding disorders face in accessing high quality healthcare and adequate reimbursement. You can submit a story anonymously, or, if you are willing to include your name, we will get your permission before using it.
To share your story with us, please contact Andrea.Lester@RochesterGeneral.org or call 585-922-5700.