- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We respect your privacy and we will not sell or rent information that identifies you or your email address.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request or to provide you with healthcare services and products only as consistent with our HIPAA Privacy Notice.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future email contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by opting out on an electronic communication or by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what electronic data we have about you (other than a medical record).
- Change/correct any data we have about you (other than a medical record).
- Have us delete any data we have about you (other than a medical record).
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data (other than a medical record).
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure manner.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., billing or scheduling) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. NOTE: this website does not collect or use patients’ Protected Health Information (PHI).
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.